Fluent Assertions MVC
FluentAssertions MVC is a set of MVC focused assertions and helper extensions to the excellent
Status: Beta Release
What is this?
This is a .Net library for ASP.NET MVC focused assertions in Unit Tests. It is dependent on the core
Assertions are written with fluent method chaining:
Example Incoming Route Assertions
public void IncomingDefaultRoute_GivenValidRoute_ShouldReturnExpected()
var routes = GetRoutes(); //Get Routes from MvcApplication
var routeData = routes.GetRouteDataForUrl("product/view/444");
Why should I use it?
1. Rich Fluent API that is MVC focused
2. MVC Testing Helper Methods
3. Test Framework Agnostic
4. Meaningful Failure Messages
5. Human Readable Test Assertions
0.2.0 - 28th August 2013
0.1.0 - 15th February 2013
- Added Xml comments.
- Fluent Assertions dependency upgraded to v2.1.